- The main SummerDaze events on the 15th & 17th of August are free but a €3 fee will be charged to cover the cost of a reusable cup that should be used throughout the festival, in accordance with our efforts to reduce plastic waste. The remainder of the proceeds will be put towards a donation to the MTA Corporate Social Responsibility Fund.
For more information about pricing of all other events, click here.
If I do not have access to a computer, mobile phone or valid email address, how can I register for tickets?
- You can visit the Tourist Information Office at Triton Square Valletta or Victoria, Gozo, where our officers will be able to guide you on how to purchase the tickets through a self-service machine.
- Each venue will vary in capacity, however, we have taken the advice shared by our health and safety and security consultants on the number of people allowed into each venue. We recommend getting your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
- Yes, you are allowed to purchase up to 8 tickets
- We will be monitoring the capacity of each venue during the festival and will only stop issuing tickets if health and safety and security regulations are at the risk of being breached. Should you have any queries on the day, a box office will be open to help with any queries.
- No. Entry is subject to the capacity of each venue, which will be monitored throughout each event. Access will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
- All ages are allowed inside the venue, however, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guardian of 18 or over
- No. Re-admission is not permitted.
- A variety of food trucks, various bars and drink stations, as well as toilets will be spread across the venue. Signage will clearly direct you to each one.
- A limited number of tickets will be issued for persons with limited mobility through the website. The blue badge will need to be shown at the door of the venue prior to entry. A ticket will enable a carer to enter the venue with the person with disability with the same ticket.
- Both printed and digital tickets will be accepted.
- You will receive an electronic version of each ticket booked.
- Anyone with enquiries relating to ticketing can contact https://support.festicket.com/hc/en-us
What happens if I register and receive tickets but can no longer attend? Will I be able to pass on my tickets to my friends if they haven't registered?
- If you are no longer able to attend, you will not be able to pass on tickets to family and/or friends. We ask that you contact https://support.festicket.com/hc/en-us as early as possible and we will look into reissuing your ticket(s).
If I have to give you any personal data when I register what use will you make of this? Will my details be passed on to anyone else?
- Visit Malta and Festicket will each process your personal data collected through the website for the purposes of managing the ticket sales for the Event, issuing your e-tickets to you and for their own respective internal market research, analysis and related purposes. Anyone who registers for tickets via www.summerdazemalta.com will be asked if they want to ‘opt-in’ to receive further information from SummerDaze and the Malta Tourism Authority.
- In addition, film footage, photographs and sound recordings of the event that may include your image, likeness, and/or voice will be used to broadcast and publicise the event and as part of SummerDaze and Visit Malta’s individual publicity and marketing activities.
- The events will take place in line with the specific COVID requirements of the Maltese government and/or local authority rules in force at the date(s) of the event. We require all attendees to comply with mandatory COVID entry requirements to the event. The https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/ has useful resources and sets out all current mandatory rules and guidelines.
Are all these events free of charge like the main SummerDaze events? If not, what do I have to pay for?
- The main SummerDaze events on the 15th & 17th of August are free but a €3 fee will be charged as a donation towards XYZ & Puttinu Cares. As part of this fee, you will also be given a reusable cup to be used throughout the festival.
- All other events are paid events. For more information about pricing of all other events, click here.